pátek 9. května 2014

The Rock Camp



Hi Jerry,
I am writing from the Rock Camp in Minneapolis where I arrived a few days ago. I’d like to tell you something about my stay.
We have to get up at 7 am everyday and at 7:30 am we have to come for breakfast. After breakfast we spend some hours working on our music project. Everyone can play the musical instrument or sing in a band. In the afternoon we don’t have to stay in a camp, we are allowed to go outside but only with our group leader.

We are all staying in small cabins. We have to keep our rooms clean and we mustn’t smoke and drink alcohol. We must be in beds before midnight.
Last day of our stay we are going to have a concert. I will play the drums and sing. I’m really looking forward to playing. I think it will be awesome!
I enjoy it here very much, you must go with me next year ...
See you soon! Bye, 
Andy



Ondřej Michl, 8.A

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat